Friday, September 25, 2009

Vintage Horror

Found a great site that sells or trades vintage public-domain or near-impossible-to-find out of print and rare horror movies, TV shows and specials.

It's a bit spooky ordering at first, there's no shopping cart, but the guy's legit and all over the horror forum circuit.
The best part, he has horror hosts! I not only found some Zacherle clips but I picked up an entire episode of Shock! Theater with Roland (early Zacherle in Philly). Plus, I FINALLY found a copy of The Uninvited. One of the best ghost movies ever made. Maybe the best. He does a great job with packaging and the transfers look very good considering the material. The Roland is a kinescope so it's only going to look so good.
If you're looking for some seriously buried treasures this is the site.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow! Very cool! I will definately go take a look..there are a few old VHS tapes I am looking for.

Cheers!